IT services, facilities, and equipment for students of GSICS
This section describes each IT services, facilities, and equipment available to GSICS students. Please click on the name of the services you wish to check.
For students who are using Kobe University IT services for the first time, please refer to this page.
To use IT Services
1. Login ID, Network ID, Cloud ID, Lifetime Mail ID
1.1 Login ID, Network ID (Kobe University Account) 👇
1.2 Cloud ID (Kobe University Microsoft365 Account) 👇
1.3 Lifetime email ID 👇
2. Internet access: Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), wired LAN, VPN
2.1 Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) 👇
2.2 Wired LAN (Certified outlet) 👇
2.3 VPN 👇
Email services available for students 👇
4.1 Microsoft365 Apps 👇
4.2 Windows10 Upgrade version 👇Windows10 Education (Upgrade version) can be installed on one individually-owned PC, upgradeable from Windows 8.1 or Windows10 Home. For details visit the Kobe University Co-op Website.
4.3 Anti-virus software 👇
5. Online Storage
5.1 OneDrive for Business 👇
5.2 Kaiser 2022 online storage service 👇
Use of facilities and equipment
1. Information Processing Exercise Room
Information Processing Exercise Room (5th Building, Room 411) 👇
2. Educational Printer
Details of educational printer service 👇
3. Printing Service at Rooms 308 and 309 (5th Building
Printing Service at Rooms 308 and 309 (5th Building) 👇
Terms of service and help desk
Terms of service
Details Terms of service 👇
- Staff room at Room 409 or GSICS Library.
- Open hours: 10:30-11:45, 12:45-16:40 on Weekdays.
- Staff cannot support equipment, which unauthorized software has been installed.